The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub has partnered with NINE, to launch an impact accelerator, ‘Social Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship’ for social impact entrepreneurs.
Those selected will join the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub founder pipeline and gain access to resources and network, In addition, they will undergo a bespoke 16-week in-person and virtual training, from local tech hubs and business leaders, designed to equip them with the expertise needed to scale their impact while remaining profitable.
The objective of the Social Innovation Driven Entrepreneurship (SIDE) is to support commercially viable and innovative digital solutions that reduce poverty challenges through identified market & sector gaps affecting undeserved populations in Nigeria.
The project seeks to meet the primary purpose of DAP as well as attract startup investments and measure the tangible impact on improved access to much-needed basic services from solutions identified from the program. Inclusive of the SIDE project, is a 4-month startup development program targeted at scaling identified solutions through a lean innovation scale approach where solutions are based on relevant data sets and a sustainable business model.
- Start-ups/Innovators in Ideation, Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or Early stage of development.
2. Start-ups/Innovators addressing challenges within the following sectors : Education, Employment, Food, Health, Climate change and environment.
3. Start-ups & Innovators operating within the geographic boundaries of Adamawa, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Kwara and Osun states.
- Participate in a dynamic venture development program designed to promote your tech innovations
- Enjoy access to potential investors through an opportunity to pitch on the Demo Day
- Enjoy access to a ready market, providing your tech solution with a launchpad for immediate impact and growth.
- Benefit from continuous support and mentorship as you navigate the post-venture development phase.
Application Period: 27th November – 15th December 2023. To apply, visit https://sidenigeria.com