Building on the success of the previous editions since 2018, LHoFT is thrilled to launch the 5th edition, CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa, which will be delivered in Luxembourg.
Developed by the LHoFT Foundation, the programme targets companies focusing on financial inclusion in Africa, aiming to build bridges with Luxembourg’s Microfinance Industry, highlighting their initiatives and very much aligned with the sustainability goals of Luxembourg’s finance center.
This 5th edition of CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa will once again leverage Luxembourg’s Inclusive Finance and Fintech ecosystem to support selected firms in developing their businesses and achieving their inclusion goals. In addition, firms will get unique exposure while participating in the Arch Summit event focusing on exploring next-gen technology innovation.
This acceleration programme is a unique one-week bootcamp supporting 10 selected Fintech companies from all over Africa focusing on financial inclusion and keen to build bridges between Africa and Europe, highlighting their initiatives and very much aligned with the sustainability goals of Luxembourg’s finance center, where the potential is huge.
- When? Catapult: Inclusion Africa will take place from 24th to 28th October 2022.
- Where? In Luxembourg, a key leading Microfinance center.
- Why and How? CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa will cover a range of broad topics, including
- business model mapping, scaling strategies, investability, business plan presentation, legal strategy, pricing, marketing strategy, and more. The selected Fintech will have the opportunity to connect with partners, sponsors, investors, Microfinance institutions (MFI) and Public Financial Institutions (PFIs).
At the LHoFT, we strongly believe that financial technology is crucial to advancing financial inclusion, empowering groups that have been left behind by the traditional financial system. Whether it is financing for rural farmers, point of sale technology for under-banked merchants, or specialized insurance products, the positive impact being driven by entrepreneurship is improving lives around the world. As such, Financial Inclusion is a key focus of the LHoFT Foundation.
For more information, visit our dedicated website, Catapult: Inclusion Africa.
You can also watch our video, giving you a great insight of what is to come: CATAPULT: Inclusion Africa 2020 – Financial Inclusion Bootcamp from the LHoFT
- Sofri Partners CarePay to Commemorate Independence Day with Discounted Healthcare Services - 10/01/2022
- UM6P Ventures Invests in Infiuss Health to Improve Clinical Trial Participation and Health Equity in Africa - 09/29/2022
- Online Home Services Platform SweepSouth Gets $11m Funding Led by Alitheia IDF - 09/27/2022