WhatsApp recently disclosed that its latest feature will allow users to react to messages with emojis.
The messaging platform is perhaps late to the emojis reaction feature as most messaging and social media already have it. Well, it better late than never!
So how do you react to messages with emojis on WhatsApp? The first thing you must do is to download the lastest version of the app on your app store. Afterwards, follow these simple steps below:
- Open the latest version of the WhatsApp mobile app.
- Long press on any message in a chat.
- A pop-up will appear with six emoji reactions.
- Select one of the emoji reactions to use it.
- Your emoji reaction will appear below the message you previously selected.
Currently, there are six emoji reactions available:
- Thumbs up
- Face with tears of joy
- Face with mouth open
- Crying face
- Person with folded hands
WhatsApp will eventually support all emojis and skin tones that you can typically use in messages.