Diaspora startup investment program seeks to create opportunities that unlock investment for high-growth startups in Kenya, Somalia & Ethiopia.
Are you running an impact-driven, high-growth startup in Kenya Somalia & Ethiopia, sector agnostic business?
Are you creating impact with the potential to achieve hockey stick growth & in need of investment to scale?
Benefits of Drawing investment from African Diaspora Networks
- You will gain access to diaspora networks and technical expertise on new market scaling opportunities.
- Exciting opportunity to unlock investment powered by diaspora remittances.
- A fresh perspective from the African diaspora community of investors with extensive knowledge and passion supporting African-founded businesses.
What we Offer for the Diaspora startup investment program
- Smart investment between $20,000 and $150,000
- Access to diaspora network of mentors and experts.
- New markets entry handholding
- Further fundraising support and tools.
- Opportunity to receive further investment and access to deal flow investors.
- Access to a leading network of expert and distribution network
- The business receives mentorship from key industry expertise & coaches to provide tailored support.
Eligibility for the Diaspora startup investment program
- Startups with high growth potential.
- Generate high impact and generate jobs improving living conditions for poor communities in Africa.
- Are geared towards sustainable long-term achieving SDGs
- Require funds to fuel to the next level of growth.
- Startups that are at the growth stage.
- Startups focusing on inclusion.
- Committed founders with strong entrepreneurial skills.
Pangea Trust empowers entrepreneurs with access to competence, networks, and capital to continue growing its reach and footprint on the continent as the go-to business accelerator and an investment platform.
The Trust is currently operating in East Africa where we are providing African start-ups with access to investors, foundations, and development agencies to reach a global scale.
Deadline 24th September 2021. Click here to apply.