The Federal Government has shortlisted 550,000 applicants for the final selection for Batch C of the N-Power programme. The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Farouq, said this at a recent press briefing.
Farouq stated that the applicants had been advised to first check their email and immediately log on to the NASIMS self-service portal to enrol their biometric data which would lead them to the final selection.
“500,000 will be finally selected nationwide to serve as the first stream of the N-Power Batch C programme. This is the Batch C1. The second batch of another 500,000 will subsequently be made in line with General Buhari’s directive to engage 1,000,000 beneficiaries under the Batch C.”
N-Power Batch C: How to Enroll For Your Biometric Data
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
Click here to get started