As a Nigerian, you must have a National ID card. This Card recognised and can be present at banks, police stations, and courts, etc.
So, if your card is about to expire or has already expired, you must renew it. Renewing your expired National ID Card is very easy. Take the following steps:
- You make a remita payment of 5,000 naira to the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)/TSA account.
- Take along a copy of your NIN slip, a photocopy of the expired ID card and you will be processed for renewal.
- No proxy
- Also, if you have lost the expired card or lost your E-ID card, you will do the same thing but you have to now attach a photocopy of an affidavit for loss of E-ID card and photocopy of a police report.
- Luno Launches Bitcoin Savings Wallet Allowing Users to Earn up to 4% Interest on Their Bitcoin - 10/19/2020
- Catalyst Fund Partners With Mastercard Foundation MEST to Launch $4.3M Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator in Ghana - 10/19/2020
- #EndSARS: Soro Soke Online Radio Launched to Amplify Protest Message - 10/18/2020