Katapult Accelerator which is based in Oslo, Norway, has opened the application for its fourth cohort. If your startup utilises exponential technology to solve social or environmental challenge, you can apply for the fourth cohort.
Interestingly, the accelerator selected three African startups from Tunisia, Egypt and Kenya to participate in the third cohort. Startups selected will receive investment, access to 120+ international mentors, and hands-on support from the Katapult Accelerator team. All of which will help them define their vision, strategy, impact orientation, growth marketing and business model after the 3 months.
Katapult Accelerator’s Investment Focus
Environmental Domains: Clean Energy, Resource Efficiency, Smart Cities, Circular Economy, Ocean & Land Use
Societal Domains: Food & Water, Education, Health, Diversity, Inclusion and Democracy, Thriving Societies & Collaboration
- $150,000 funding for 8% equity
- 3-month fast-paced, hands-on program to help scale your business
- Access to a global network of leading thematic mentors
- Dedicated expertise to unleash the potential of AI in your business
- Investment into your company as part of the accelerator program
- Access to further capital and investors to support your company
How to apply
Applications are due on November 2nd, 2018, and the program will start in February 2019, in Oslo, Norway.
You can apply here.
- Nigeria Focuses on Youth-Led Enterprises, Push for Digital Economy as GITEX Begins Tomorrow - 12/05/2020
- Autochek Unveils Website, Mobile App to For Seamless Car Transactions - 12/04/2020
- 3 Nigerian Startups Emerge Winners of U.S.-Africa Business Center’s Digital Entrepreneurship Competition - 12/04/2020