Jasiri selects, develops and invests in high-potential aspiring entrepreneurs and believes that entrepreneurial teams are at the heart of new venture creation. Jasiri guides program participants from idea generation, validation, and prototyping, to venture creation.
Jasiri has now launched The Jasiri Talent Investor to invest in and focus on individuals first before companies, teams, or ideas. The program guides selected Jasiri Fellows throughout all stages of venture creation from Ideation to business formalisation.
- You are driven and committed to building an innovative high-growth venture from scratch.
- You have a demonstrable history of achievement and entrepreneurial action, which means:
- You are able to identify opportunities and gaps in a sector of interest.
- You have a history of achievement and evidence of impact wherever you have focused your attention.
- You have significant insights and expertise in a field or industry.
- You are a team player and are excited to meet equally ambitious co-founders.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya, or Rwanda residing in the respective country or diaspora.
- You commit to fully and actively participate in the Talent Investor Program for 14 months including 3 months of Residential Intensive in Rwanda.
- Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates living in the diaspora are also encouraged to apply.
- The Jasiri Talent Investor program includes a mandatory 3-month residential intensive in Bugesera, Rwanda.
How To Apply
- You will need to register and create an account on the Accelerator Application platform if it’s your first time applying
- After you have registered on the platform, you will then receive a notification that will request you to complete the form and submit it on the platform.
To register and submit your application, please click on this link: JASIRI APPLICATION PLATFORM
- Step 1: Complete and submit your application
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis
- Step 2: Complete the entrepreneurial intentions assessment within 7 days.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive an innovation scenario assessment link.
- Step 3: Complete the innovation scenario assessment and submit a pitch video.
- Successful applicants will move to the next stage i.e receive a Psychometric test link.
- Step 4: Take the JASIRIPsychometric Test.
- Successful applicants who will make it through the Psychometric Test will move to the next stage i.e Selection Conference.
- Step 5: Attend the Selection Conference
- Final Step: Announcement of the selected Fellows.
- Selected candidates shall be notified of their admission into the program after the Selection Conference.
Latest posts by Musa Suleiman (see all)
- Volvo Delivers First Electric Truck to Morocco - 03/21/2023
- Verod-Kepple Africa Ventures Raises $43m to Focus on Emerging Growth Stage Companies - 03/21/2023
- FairMoney Acquires Payforce - 03/15/2023