The African Crypto & Blockchain Accelerator – supported by Cardano & Seedstars – aims to identify and invest in ventures with the potential to become high-growth companies and entrepreneurs that aim to build Blockchain solutions based on the Cardano public blockchain platform.
Cardano & Seedstars will support ventures with the right tools and methods to gain the first traction and scale their solutions.
Who can Participate?
- Pre-Seed and Seed stage technology companies
- Ventures located in Africa
- Sector agnostic with a focus on technology companies that aim or are to build Crypto or Blockchain solutions based on the Cardano public blockchain platform
- Mentorship: 1:1 mentorship support
- Network: Access to the Seedstars global network (250k experts)
- Investment: Exposure to potential investors in the industry
- Demo Day: Teams graduating the Acceleration program will be invited to pitch at an international Demo Day
- Launch of Application:15th of October 2021
- Application deadline: 15th of December 2021
Click here for more information. You can also pre-register before the application launch date.
- ARM Unveils Innovation Workspace For Startups in Lagos - 08/12/2022
- Catapult: Inclusion Africa Programme: Open For Applications - 08/11/2022
- Amazon Prime Video Unveils Local Service in Nigeria - 08/05/2022