NINJA Kenya is a 12-week acceleration program aimed at enhancing the ability to secure strategic partnerships and investment for high-growth post-revenue ventures In Kenya.
The program is uniquely tailored to bring together expertise from both local and Japanese resources for guaranteed success to participating entrepreneurs.
Empowering innovative, high-growth business in Kenya for sustained and significant increase in revenue, job creation and positive community impact in a post-COVID World.
The NINJA Accelerator aims to empower Kenya’s high-growth post-revenue ventures with strategic partnerships, mentorships, and access to investments for enhanced business growth and continued social development in the country.
For cohort 2, we are looking for 5 high-potential ventures that are:
- For profit, post product, post revenue business with minimum of 6 months sustained revenue
- With an office and operations based in Kenya
- Led by a dedicated FULL-TIME founding team
- Minimum of 2 years of existence, but not greater than 5 years
- At a stage to raise Late Seed or Pre-Series A funding rounds
- With a Founding Team committed to fully participate in ALL program activities
- The business model and/or product/service must be tech-enabled
Tailored Support: Strengthen the foundation of your business in Kenya and gear up for scaling through intensive tailored support.
Global Community: Gain broader perspective, insight, and best practices from a global community of mentors, experts and instructors.
Strategic Partners: Gain unique access to Japanese venture capitalists, institutional and corporate investors, and/or strategic partners like no other program
Applications open on August 9th and close on September 5th 2021.