Google in partnership with Maliyo Games has launched a training Bootcamp for beginner game developers that aims to take you from zero experience to creating android game titles published on the Google Play store.
The Bootcamp is designed for individuals with basic programming experience. You will learn how to refine, package and develop casual mobile games.
During the course, students will learn development techniques, work on gameplay mechanics, and complete full game projects along the way.
At the end of the programme, students will be able to create popular games such as Candy Crush, Subway Surf, Mario Car, etc.
What to Expect from Google and Maliyo Games Bootcamp
Selected candidates can expect the following during the training.
- State-of-the-art mobile gaming curriculum
- Self-paced and project-based learning
- Periodic assessments and evaluation
- Power & Internet access
- Modern work environment
- Certification & Paid Internship
Anyone in Nigeria, Ghana or Kenya can apply; however our ideal candidate should possess some of the following qualities
- Have successfully completed an online software programming course in the past 12 months
- A strong passion for self learning and problem solving
- Enthusiastic about launching a game development career
After completing the online application here, complete the C# ramp up course to enable you to prepare for the upcoming technical interview. Top students from the technical interview who meet the eligibility criteria would be invited to join the programme.
How to Apply
Click here to apply as applications closes on 2nd August 2021.