GreenHouse Capital (GHC) is a leading African Fintech investment fund focused on supporting early-stage companies, and world-class emerging market entrepreneurs, in building the next wave of innovative technology companies.
GreenHouse Lab is looking for innovative early-stage startups across Africa to join its Flagship FinTech Accelerator.
As a part of GHC, GreenHouse Lab is on a bold mission to become the biggest Fintech Accelerator Program on the continent and connect African founders to global opportunities.
The fintech sector represents one of the biggest investment opportunities in Africa with over $1.3 billion in capital attracted during 2020 alone.
- 6 week expert-led immersive program
- Specialized seminars on topics including strategy and growth, data analysis, machine learning and more.
- Free product credits from our partners at Amazon Web Services and Google for Startups
- Virtual Deal Day with global investors
- Access to GreenHouse Capital and Venture Garden Group investor and corporate network
- Exclusive sessions hosted by representatives of leading companies like Google and Microsoft
- Public relations seminar and free PR strategy consultations with InsiderPR
- International exposure as a leading African startup
- Consideration for funding from GreenHouse Capital and our investor network
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Northern Africa.
Apply before July 18th 2021and programme starts on August 3 – September 10, 2021.