Even the threat by the Attorney General of the Federation and the Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami to prosecute Nigerians still using the social media app has not deterred tweeps.
Meanwhile, there are so many free VPNs you can you to access the social media app. The question is how to use these VPNs.
How to Access Twitter in Nigeria With VPNs
Android & iOS users
- Download your favourite VPN on your android or iOS store
- Sign up if required
- If signing up is not needed, simply choose a country
- With this, you can access the social media app
- You can go a step further by setting up your VPN to only tunnel Twitter.
For web browsers
- Simply download a VPN extension on Chrome or Microsoft Edge and install the extension
- Right-click on the VPN click on manage extension from the pop-up.
- Go to site access: Allow this extension to read and change all your data on the websites you visit. Click on specific websites and enter the Twitter URL.