The She Leads Africa Programme is an exclusive opportunity to develop an action plan for your business with support from your own personal business coach and a community of women to keep you accountable. This is a digital program open to women-led businesses across Nigeria.
~ 3 months of intensive training on business and operational skills
~ Access to a private community of high achieving founders
~ Check-in calls with a personal business coach
~ Monthly virtual support group meetings
~ Personalised scorecards to keep track of weekly lessons and your business
~ Support in creating a roadmap of tangible business goals
How The Program Works
- Step 1: Put together a top-notch application package, ace the semi-final interviews and get selected by the SLA team.
- Step 2: Get on-boarded on the SLA app where all your learning will take place.
- Step 3: Get access to 18 masterclasses on crucial business skills with top business experts, every month for the next 3 months.
- Step 4: Get assigned to your business coach who will be working with you in setting KPIs for your business, provide guidance on what masterclasses are relevant for your business goals, and any help that you may need.
- Step 5: Investor Run! Present your business to local and international investors.
We are looking for 2 categories of entrepreneurs:
– Those who are interested in positioning their businesses to receive external funding either from the program or from other external investors. You will be required to submit a pitch deck during the application process.
– Those who are looking to rapidly grow and scale their businesses within 6 months. You will be required to submit a growth strategy plan during the application process.
- Complete the online form HERE
- Submit a 1-minute pitch video (optional)
- Submit a pitch deck/ Growth Strategy
Applications will be open until May 28, 2021, at 11:59 pm WAT