“We are launching financial services solutions that cater to everyone and that are easy to access through one’s phone, 24/7, at an affordable price for consumers and businesses,” said the telecom provider managing executive for financial services Sibusiso Ngwenya.
How to use Telkom Pay on WhatsApp
- Add Telkom Pay on WhatsApp using 068 483 5566.
- Follow the prompts-Register and verify your account.
Why do you need it?
- There is no need to install an app or any software, just add Telkom Pay on WhatsApp.
- Send and receive money as fast as a WhatsApp message.
- Send money to anyone with a cellphone number.
- Top up your wallet via EFT, Nedbank ATM or Pick ‘n Pay.
- Buy Airtime, Data, and Electricity
- Withdraw cash from any Pick n’ Pay and all Nedbank ATMs.
- Shop local and pay neighbourhood businesses with ease-Simply scan and pay
- Low mothly fee and minimal transaction fees.
QR Code payments are also supported, and the telecom provider said customers will be able to pay their airtime, data, and electricity bills using the service.