The Women in Business Lab is a female entrepreneurship development programme designed by the Connect Lab to reduce the inequalities and barriers affecting women in business.
By accelerating progress in gender equality through entrepreneurship development, linking and learning, and access to finance.
It is a 3-month programme for early-stage women-led start-ups in Nigeria, created to stimulate businesses into profitable & sustainable enterprises to accelerate the creation of jobs on the continent.
The project is aimed at fostering gender equality and bridging the gap in the African tech ecosystem through impact investment for the attainment of Africa we want: Agenda 2063.
Connect Lab is focused on developing the next generation of youth-led ventures and impact-driven social enterprises, supporting the development of the African innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem through entrepreneurship development, policy advocacy, and start-up investment.
Through the Women in Business Growth Lab, Connect Lab will be supporting 40 female entrepreneurs across four programme components; The Co-creation and Value Proposition Bootcamp, Incubation Programme, Women in Business Deal Day and the Growth Mentorship Exchange.
At the end of the program, Connect lab will be awarding $1500 equity-free grant to one impact-driven start-up.
- Access to our network of partners and community
- Hands-on business and administrative support
- Access to industry experts via mentorship
- Access to investors and funding via Deal Days.
- Office space.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Should be passionate about accelerating their Startups.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 78-35 years
- Applicants must be the Founder, co-founder or CTO of the Start-up
- Must have an early-stage/Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Start-up
- Must be physically available to attend the program in Abuja
- Applicant must be a female
How To Apply
Interested female entrepreneurs, should click here to apply The deadline for application is 11:59 pm 30th, November 2020.