The aftermath of the #EndSARS protests in Lagos which was was ‘ruthlessly suppressed by agents of the government’ was wanton looting of businesses across the state.
While the police which was meant to provide adequate security for lives and properties were shockingly absent, hoodlums and thugs had a field day attacking these businesses. They mercilessly looted them to the last item found.
Now, the State Government through the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund has launched SME Recovery Fund to support the businesses that were attacked and looted by these thugs and hoodlums.
What you need to apply for Lagos State SME Recovery Fund
- Name of Business
- CAC Registration Number (Optional)
- Photo of Damages
- Number of employees
- The estimated amount of loss in naira
- Location of business
Click here to apply.
- Everything Apple Announced at itsiPhone 13 Event - 09/15/2021
- Nigerian agritech startup Releaf Raises $4.2m to Develop its Tech and Provide Finance For Smallholder Farmers - 09/15/2021
- Mastercard, Paycode Partner to Boost Access to Financial Services For Remote Communities Across Africa - 09/13/2021