Access Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria. You can perform a handful of bank transactions with your smartphone via USSD and mobile app. You can buy card (airtime), pay for utility bills, and TV subscription among others.
How to buy card from Access Bank
- Dial *901# on your registered phone number with the bank
- 8 different functions that the code can help with will pop up after dialing. They include (1) check balance, (2.) Transfer (3.) Airtime etc
- Enter number 3 and send
- You will be asked if you recharging for yourself or for others. Enter (1) for self and (2) for others. Send
- Enter the amount and send it
- You will be credited with your card immediately.
Before you start, make sure you have the phone number you are recharging copied or written down on a paper. This is because the search option to get your contact on the app is not reliable.
- Open your Access Bank mobile app. If you do not have the app, visit Google Play Store to download it.
- Click enter. Enter your username and password to log in. If you have not registered, click register.
- A popup showing your name will appear. Just click continue
- Click the 3 horizontal lines on the left-hand-side
- From the option, select Airtime & Bill Payments
- Select Mobile Topup
- Biller: Glo, MTN, Etisalat, and Airtel-select your biller
- Enter the amount you want to buy (N50 and N50,000), enter the mobile number.
- Then choose your authentication method-PIN or Token
- Enter your PIN or Token and Verify
- The credit alert will be delivered immediately