The Camon 16 series was launched with the very first AR online launch integrating technology and photography.
The theme of the launch was ‘Break to the Next Level’, and it unveiled the latest TECNO CAMON 16 Premier with its flagship-level 64MP ultra quad and the first pioneering 48MP dual front camera to the market.
Speaking at the unveiling in Lagos, Attai Oguche, Marketing Manager TECNO said; “TECNO has once again, just like it did for the CAMON 15 Series, placed great emphasis on the camera function of the CAMON 16 Premier. Its excellent camera ability allows TECNO to gain a firm foothold as a leader in the mobile phone market. The biggest highlight of the CAMON 16 Premier is that it contains an industry-best 64MP rear camera and 48MP front cameras, creating a super-powerful camera function that can bring users an unprecedented clear photography experience.”
He further added that: “Each camera lens has its own mission and an outstanding feature, truly living up to the users’ expectation that each picture could be a masterpiece.”
TAIVOS™, Innovation & Mainstay for the super night and low-light photography
TECNO CAMON 16 Premier is even more impressive at handling low-light and night situations. The phone is equipped with the world’s exclusive trademark TAIVOS™ technology (TECNO AI Vision Optimization Solution). TAIVOS™ is an image processing and enhancement lab for the CAMON series. Based on ten million levels of dark-skin study database, the TECNO R&D team is acutely developing multiple AI vision algorithms on TAIVOS™ to better optimize the photo and video output quality.
The TECNO Camon 16 Premier, which is now available for pre-order in Nigeria, is our focus here. Before we go into details, here’s a quick rundown of this device’s specifications.
- Front Cameras: 48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultra Wide Angle Camera
- Rear Cameras: 64MP Main + 8 Ultra Wide + 2MP Night Camera + @ MP Portrait sensor + Ultra Night Portrait Powered By TAIVOS™
- Display : 6.9-Inch FHD hole-punch Display
- Battery: 4500mAh with 33W Fast Charger
- Storage: 128GB ROM + 8GB RAM
- Chipset: Helio G90T Extreme Performance
- OS: HiOS based on Android 10
4K High-definition Video Quality
TECNO Nigeria unveils CAMON 16 Premier in a first of its kind AR launch
The TECNO CAMON 16 Premier boasts of unique video shooting functions. The combination of Super Hybrid Image Stabilization (HIS) and EIS+AIS supports high-definition picture quality and high frame rate video shooting. TECNO CAMON 16 Premier also optimizes the basic portrait beauty function. This is done using the AI face detection and portrait blur algorithm, while the skin tone blur function is added to enhance the overall professional feel of the video.
Camon 16 Premier is expected to sell at ₦115,800 and would be available in all authorized stores nationwide.
The pre-order of the Camon 16 Premier is still open till the 21st of September 2020. Those who pre-order will win mouth watering prizes. Head over to the pre-order page to learn more about it.
- Sofri Partners CarePay to Commemorate Independence Day with Discounted Healthcare Services - 10/01/2022
- UM6P Ventures Invests in Infiuss Health to Improve Clinical Trial Participation and Health Equity in Africa - 09/29/2022
- Online Home Services Platform SweepSouth Gets $11m Funding Led by Alitheia IDF - 09/27/2022