Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create an impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis.
NISRF is designed to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected by or modified in response to COVID-19. NISRF is designed to support grant applicants for a period of 6 months whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected or modified in response to COVID-19.
1. Be a company operating in Nigeria
2. The company is tackling an urgent social problem
3. The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC
4. Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
5. The company has already received seed capital
6. Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
7. Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
8. How well you have optimised resources during COVID
i.) Grant: Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000
ii.) Business Advisory: Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
iii.) Business Continuity: Here’s your chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
Founding Partners of Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF)
i.) Ventures Platform
Contributing Partners of Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF)
i.) Lofty Capital Management
ii.) Business Day