Facebook and Andela have partnered to up-skill developers across Africa through a seven-week immersive program where selected developers will work as individuals or in agile remote teams to innovate on industry projects.
The Facebook and Andela program will select individuals to support/mentor innovators who will be building the next big technology offering out of Africa through the #BuildforSDG Challenge 2020 Cohort 2 program.
The application process is open to engineers skilled in one or more languages/stacks/frameworks in any of the focus areas: Web, Mobile, Cloud, and DevOps.
For this program, we prioritise growth opportunities and non-monetary incentives over financial rewards. We will be offering incentives and benefits where necessary on a program-specific basis. These incentives include but are not restricted to:
- Access to curriculum/course content on online learning platforms
- First-hand information on employment opportunities through the Andela Talent Marketplace
- Recommendations and referrals available on request
- Certificate of Participation
- Profile building coaching sessions