The Women in Business Program focuses on women-led businesses as a whole, and how these women can better leverage technology to scale their solutions in the African market.
This program will focus on businesses in Nigeria and Kenya with the aim to:
- Enhance the ways in which women-led businesses leverage technology to better serve their market
- Build the capacity of women-led businesses to secure capital
- Catalyse the expansion efforts of women-led businesses in the African market
- Build the capacity of female entrepreneurs to attract, develop and retain quality talent
- Create access to market opportunities
Benefits to female entrepreneurs
- A strategically differentiated business that speaks to the heart of customer needs.
- An ability to speak investor language and leverage sound financial understanding of your business to secure capital and partnerships.
- Support to expand your business across multiple geographical markets.
- Knowledge of how to attract, develop, and retain a strong team.
- Access to a robust network of investors, corporate executives, and software developers to help scale your business.
This program will bring together female entrepreneurs, software developers, investors, SMEs, corporates, and industry experts across multiple sectors.
The criteria for participation for the program include:
- Women-led business interested in leveraging technology to scale their businesses
- Registered, with operations in Kenya or Nigeria
- A strong (well-rounded) founding team, working full-time on the business
- Businesses with proven traction in the market (e.g. customers, revenue)
- Scalable businesses that meet a real need.
Apply to be part of the program
If you fit the above criteria for the Women in Business Program, please fill out an application on this link: https://bit.ly/ihub-wibform. If you have any questions during the process, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask a question on the application platform.
Application closes on August 15th, 2020
- Luno Launches Bitcoin Savings Wallet Allowing Users to Earn up to 4% Interest on Their Bitcoin - 10/19/2020
- Catalyst Fund Partners With Mastercard Foundation MEST to Launch $4.3M Inclusive Digital Commerce Accelerator in Ghana - 10/19/2020
- #EndSARS: Soro Soke Online Radio Launched to Amplify Protest Message - 10/18/2020