EPIC Pitch – Women in Tech Edition, Hub One (by FCMB) seeks to play a part, though small, in solving the problems associated with low participation of women in Nigeria’s technology space.
The program will support first-time/budding women entrepreneurs by offering them the chance to present their tech businesses to top players in the industry in exchange for quality feedback and guidance.
5 finalists will pitch to get the following:
– Access to She Ventures (FCMB’s Women in Business value proposition) programs and network
– Potential mentorship and access to finance through FCMB She Ventures
– $300 stipend to support their enterprise
– Potential partnership with FCMB
– access to Hub One’s network of investors, etc.
This event is open to startups operating in the fintech, agri-tech, ed-tech, health-tech, etc space. If this sounds like you, apply by filling out this form. (If you have questions, send an email to email@example.com)
EPIC Pitch – Women in Tech Edition is organized in partnership with Passion Incubator, a Lagos based incubator and accelerator with expertise around innovation programs design and tech investments.