The application for Lambda School Africa Pilot Program which was previously and exclusively powered by Paystack and Lambda School has now been extended to July 14th.
With this extension, 30 more students will have the opportunity to be selected to participate in the program because more companies have signed up for the program. They include BuyCoins, Cowrywise, CredPal, PiggyVest, Thrive Agric, VertoFX, and Wallets Africa.
If you’re accepted, you will get:
1. An immersive, 9-month full stack software development training program with live interactive online classes, at no upfront cost
2. During the program, you’ll receive a membership to a co-work space near you so you have access to reliable electricity and internet
3. After the program, you’ll have the chance to be hired by the participating companies.
4. If you’re hired by Paystack, CredPal, or Thrive Afric, those companies will pay the cost of your schooling. If you’re hired by another company, you’ll pay back 10% of your income for 5 years, but only if you’re making more than $15k a year.
30 more students will have the chance to be hired by these companies!https://t.co/plaUC4k0aN
— Paystack (@paystack) July 8, 2019
- This opportunity is open to citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa
- Above 18 years old
- Primarily & physically based on the continent of Africa
- Ability to commit to a full-time program
For questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.