Hello Tomorrow Global Startup Competition is designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deep tech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
The Challenge gives scientists and deep tech entrepreneurs around the globe a platform for their research and projects, providing equity-free prize money as well as other funding opportunities, global visibility and connections with key players in the deep tech innovation network.
? The #HTChallenge is BACK! Applications for the 6th edition of the Global Challenge are now open! If you’re developing a new deep technology that can transform our lives, planet, or our industries, then we’re looking for YOU.
Apply before Sept 13th▶️ https://t.co/Nwwu344Drb pic.twitter.com/Sl5O0pwL7A
— Hello Tomorrow (@hellotmrc) June 4, 2019
*You are based anywhere in the world. That’s right, anywhere.
*Your project is in its early stage of development (seed or Series A)
*We also accept projects that are about to be spinning-out from academic labs as long as they have a strong proof of concept
*Your project is based on scientific discovery, an advanced technology, a complex engineering process or an innovative application of an existing technology
*Your project could solve an industrial, societal or environmental unmet need or create a new market
*You are a team of at least 2 workings on the project
The Challenge consists of 14 categories:
- Advanced Computing & AI
- Cybersecurity & Communication
- Digital health & Medical Devices
- Drug Discovery
- Food & Agriculture
- Industrial Biotech
- Industry 4.0
- Medical Biotech
- New Space
- Smart City
Connections – Visibility – Funding
- One €100K Grand Prize and for the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
- Thirteen €10K Prizes and for the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by our main partners
- Pitch in front of a select audience of 400 industry experts and investors. At the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit for the 80 startups selected as finalists, you will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
- Be endorsed as one of the top deep tech startups worldwide
- Exclusive access to the Hellow Tomorrow Investor & Business Day – March 11th 2020. For our selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deep tech investors and 100+ corporates.
- Exclusive Access to The Hello Tomorrow Global Summit (1.) March 12th & 13th 2020For our selected Top Deep tech Startups (2.) 3,500 curated audience and (3.) Opportunities to showcase your product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more
- Meetings & Interviews with international media
Application closes on September 13th and for More Information click here